33rd U.P. Ice Golf Scramble & Glow Ball Challenge
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Great Food, Fun and Prizes! The 2018 U.P. Ice Golf Scramble and Glow Ball Challenge is Friday, March 2, and Saturday, March 3, 2018.
Registration is now closed!
Friday's schedule (will take place at the Mackinac Grille Restaurant, 251 S. State Street)
- Registration from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Beer Tasting from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Glow Ball Challenge: Dusk/6:30 p.m.
- Prizes handed out at conclusion of Glow Ball Challenge
- Check-in from 8:00-9:00 a.m. (at the Mackinac Grille)
- Shot Gun Start at 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch & Dinner at players' leisure
- Awards handed out when scores are final
Entry fee is $40/person, and includes the Friday activities: Glow Ball 'Closest to the Pin' Contest, a Unique Player Gift (must attend Friday activities to receive gift), and Prizes; and Saturday activities: Lunch and Dinner, Awards, Player Gifts, and Kewadin Casino Package.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
*FREE SHUTTLE. No need to drive once you arrive! The St. Ignace Events Committee provides participants with a FREE shuttle during the weekend in St. Ignace only. From Friday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m. to Saturday, March 3 at 4:00 p.m., the shuttle will bring you to St. Ignace Visitors Bureau/Chamber of Commerce member businesses including lodging, restaurants, bars, shops, etc.!!