33rd U.P. Ice Golf Scramble & Glow Ball Challenge
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Great Food, Fun and Prizes! The 2018 U.P. Ice Golf Scramble and Glow Ball Challenge is Friday, March 2, and Saturday, March 3, 2018.
- Registration from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Beer Tasting from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Glow Ball Challenge: Dusk/7:00p.m.
- Prizes handed out at 8:00 p.m.
- Check-in from 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Shot Gun Start at 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch & Dinner at players' leisure
- Awards handed out when scores are final
Entry fee is $40/person, and includes the Friday activities: Glow Ball 'Closest to the Pin' Contest, a Unique Player Gift (must attend Friday activities to receive gift), and Prizes; and Saturday activities: Lunch and Dinner, Awards, Player Gifts, and Kewadin Casino Package.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
*FREE SHUTTLE. No need to drive once you arrive! The St. Ignace Events Committee provides participants with a FREE shuttle during the weekend in St. Ignace only. From Friday, March 2 at 5:00 p.m. to Saturday, March 3 at 4:00 p.m., the shuttle will bring you to St. Ignace Visitors Bureau/Chamber of Commerce member businesses including lodging, restaurants, bars, shops, etc.!!