Beetle the Mac and Blues & Brews Festival
August 3 - August 4
- Registered drivers must have a valid drivers license
- Your vehicle must be street legal
The $40 entry fee for the driver, $35 per adult passenger ($12 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge Fare
- Buffet Lunch
- Kewadin Casino Voucher
- St. Ignace Shuttle Service Friday Afternoon Through Saturday
- Commemorative Dash Plaque
- Scavenger Hunt
- Brews and Blues (free admission/drink ticket)
* A convenience fee of $2.00 will be added to the final total to cover registration processing
Join us for the inaugural Beetle the Mac AND the inaugural Brews and Blues Festival!
Herbie the Love Bug will be leading the lineup of Beetles across the Mackinac Bridge Saturday morning.
Following the crossing you are welcome to participate in games and activities. Then, at 6pm, head down to the St. Ignace Marina, located at 13 South State Street, for the Brews and Blues Festival from 6pm - 10pm.
Blues band 'The Jimmys' of Wisconsin will be performing while you sip beer samples from 16 Michigan craft breweries. At 10pm enjoy our weekly Fireworks Over The Bay!
More info will be posted as it becomes available, so please check back!
Location: St. Ignace City Marina