- This event has passed.
Blues & Brews Festival
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Head down to the St. Ignace Marina, located at 13 South State Street, for the Brews and Blues Festival from 6pm - 10pm. Admission fee is $5.00 per adult 21 years or over.
Blues band 'The Jimmys' of Wisconsin will be performing while you sip beer samples from 15 Michigan craft breweries. Check them out at https://www.thejimmys.net
At 10pm enjoy our weekly Fireworks Over The Bay!
15 attending breweries include:
- Biere De Mac Brew Works – Mackinaw City
- Les Cheneaux Distillers – Cedarville
- Barrel and Beam – Marquette
- Brewery Vivant – Grand Rapids
- Blake’s Cider – Armada
- Soo Brewing – Sault Ste. Marie
- Austin Bros – Alpena
- Mountain Town – Mount Pleasant
- Bell’s – Kalamazoo
- Upper Hand - Escanaba
- Cheboygan Brewing – Cheboygan
- Founders – Grand Rapids
- New Holland – Holland
- Tri-City – Bay City
- Right Brain – Traverse City
Location: St. Ignace City Marina