Great Waters Festival
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
The bounty of fall and the best that Michigan has to offer - that's the potent combination that awaits you at this festival, showcasing Michigan-made products. Visit the tents and partake in crafts, artwork, foods, beverages and live music. The Michigan Stilt Walker himself, Neil Sauter, will be with us again on Saturday from 10am-6pm, and Pat Harrison, the Lord of the Gourd, will demonstrate his fantastic carving skills for us on Sunday from 10am-3pm too! Join the Crabby Apple Road race, try your hand at The Great Pumpkin Roll, and enjoy the family-friendly activities on the St. Ignace City Marina Dock. Admission is $2.00 per person, and FREE for children 5 years of age and younger!
Great Waters Festival Hours:
- Saturday, October 5, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 6 - 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 5 activities include:
- Crabby Apple Road Race, 10:00 a.m.
- Cedar Straits (live music), 12:00 Noon-2:30 p.m.
- Mike Ridley (live music), 2:30-5:00 p.m.
- The Great Pumpkin Roll (Goudreau Hill), 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 5 activities include:
- Ralph Ferraiuolo (live music), 12:00 Noon-2:00 p.m.