Jeep™ The Mac
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Well, Jeep the Mac participants sure did show their Jeep pride! We had 679 Jeeps registered for 2017! It was an amazing display of Jeep pride to see all the Jeeps make the Mackinac Bridge crossing. We hope to see you in 2018!
- Jeeps™ only.
- Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal.
- Tire size cannot exceed 40"
For more information on Drummond Island, please visit their website by clicking here!
Friday, April 20
- 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. Staging at Little Bear Arena in St. Ignace
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver's meeting/Blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing. Jeeps will leave Little Bear, cross the Mackinac Bridge into Mackinaw City, loop around, and return to St. Ignace
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with live music, appetizers, craft beer, house wine, and pop available at Little Bear Arena
Saturday, April 21
- 8:00 a.m. Rides begin on Drummond Island
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony on Drummond Island (must be present to win)
- Enjoying Jeep-ing in St. Ignace, on Drummond Island, and around the Eastern U.P.!
- Crown Motors Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets.
Sunday, April 22
- Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Turn in sheets to Mackinac Grille from 10am-2pm. Complete details will be in your registration packets.
The $40 entry fee per driver, $35 per adult passenger ($12 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Kewadin Casino coupon
- Shuttle service through St. Ignace Friday afternoon through Saturday
- Commemorative dash plaque
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Awards & Giveaways
- Coupon for Gifts Galore in St. Ignace for promotional items
Registration Deadline is Friday, April 13, 2018. Refunds are available if you cancel 60 days in advance of the event. You will be charged a $5.00 cancellation fee.
More information will be posted as it becomes available, so please check back!