- This event has passed.
Jeep™ The Mac
April 20 - April 22
Well, Jeep the Mac participants sure did show their Jeep pride!
Drive a Jeep? Show your Jeep pride in a celebration that crosses Michigan's most iconic landmark - The Mackinac Bridge. A welcome party, trails to ride, special luncheon, prizes and more await participants.
Don't own a Jeep? Come anyway because these special events always turn all of St. Ignace into a huge festival. Free shuttle service provided.
COME WATCH THE PARADE!
Don't miss this opportunity to join in the excitement
Whether you watch the Jeeps as the parade crosses the bridge, or set up your lawn chair on State Street, you will have a front seat on all the action. The variety of Jeeps is amazing - old and new, big and small and all the colors of the rainbow.
- Jeeps™ only.
- Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal.
- Tire size cannot exceed 40"
For more information on Drummond Island, please visit their website by clicking here!
Friday, April 20
- 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. Staging at Little Bear Arena in St. Ignace
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver's meeting/Blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing. Jeeps will leave Little Bear, cross the Mackinac Bridge into Mackinaw City, loop around, and return to St. Ignace
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with live music, appetizers, craft beer, house wine, and pop available at Little Bear Arena
Saturday, April 21
- 8:00 a.m. Rides begin on Drummond Island
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony on Drummond Island (must be present to win)
- Enjoying Jeep-ing in St. Ignace, on Drummond Island, and around the Eastern U.P.!
- Crown Motors Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets.
Sunday, April 22
- Adventure Run in St. Ignace; participate either Saturday or Sunday for your chance to win! Complete details will be in your registration packets.
The $40 entry fee per driver, $35 per adult passenger ($12 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Drink Coupon (beer, wine, pop, water)
- Kewadin Casino coupon
- Trolley service through St. Ignace Friday morning starting at 8:30 a.m. through Saturday at 2:00 a.m. and Saturday evening from 7:00 p.m. thru Sunday morning at 2:00 a.m.
- Commemorative dash plaque
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Awards & Giveaways
- Coupon for Gifts Galore in St. Ignace for promotional items
Registration Deadline is Friday, April 13, 2018. Refunds are available if you cancel 60 days in advance of the event. You will be charged a cancellation fee.
More information will be posted as it becomes available, so please check back!