Mighty Mac Bridge Run 2017
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Don`t Miss the 11K Mighty Mac Bridge Run
- The 10K race will start at 8:00 a.m. Free busing to race start. Please arrive at staging area no later than 7:15 a.m.
- The course begins on a paved road crossing the Mackinac Bridge, continues through the Straits State Park on a hard-packed trail, and finishes on paved streets to downtown St. Ignace. There will be one (1) water station at the MDOT Welcome Center in St. Ignace. Due to safety concerns, absolutely no roller blades, pets, wagons, baby joggers, etc.
- Entrants can pick up their race packet at the St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce office, 560 N. State Street, (906) 643-8717, on Friday, September 22 from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 23 Schedule
- 6:00-7:30 a.m. - Staging will take place at the Star Line Railroad Dock in St. Ignace. This is the home base for the race. Runners will gather here to be shuttled to the start line in Mackinaw City.
- 8:00 a.m. - Race will begin at Fort Michilimackinac State Park in Mackinaw City and will go over the mighty Mackinac Bridge back to the Star Line Railroad Dock.
- 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. - Finish line is at the railroad dock where there will be a reception, light breakfast, and awards ceremony.
- 1:00 p.m. and on - Enjoy the beautiful town of St. Ignace and use your free drink tokens at the beer tent!
- All finishers will receive a medal, t-shirt, and post-race refreshments. Sorry, but we cannot guarantee apparel size to late entrants.
- Awards to Overall Male and Overall Femals, and the first three finishers in each age group. The offocial awards ceremony will be held at the race finish area as soon as race results are available. Official race results will be posted following the race.
- Men & Women: 12 & Under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over.
- Each participant will have a "Time at the Top" photo on the Mackinac Bridge available through kunzephoto.com.
Entry Fee - $40 per person includes
- Light breakfast
- Beer Tokens (21+)
- Kewadin Coupon
- Awards Presentation