Motorcycles on the Mac
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Join us in St. Ignace, Michigan, for our second annual Motorcycles on the Mac Food For Kids Charity Ride. , formerly known as the Midnight Ride! We welcome all motorcycle owners and enthusiasts to come out and share in this exciting event and support a worthwhile local charity.
Friday, August 18
5:00-8:00 p.m. Registration at the St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce, 560 N. State Street
Saturday, August 19 (tentative schedule)
- 7:00 a.m. - Staging in St. Ignace at Little Bear Arena
- 8:00 a.m. - Biker Meeting
- 8:30 a.m. - Blessing of the Bikes
- 9:30 a.m. - Parade across Mackinac Bridge from St. Ignace to Mackinaw City. Use free bridge token for return crossing.
- 7:00 p.m. - Marina Party & Beer Tent
- 7:00-10:00 p.m. - Live Band
- 9:15 p.m. - Parade of Lights, leaves from Little Bear East Arena (through downtown St. Ignace). Be sure to drink responsibly if you plan to participate in the parade of lights.
- 10:00 p.m. - Fireworks
Registration fee of $35 per person (additional $30 for passenger) includes:
- Drink Tickets
- Bridge Fare
- Kewadin Casino Credits
- Event Souvenir
- St. Ignace Area Shuttle
Participants must have a valid driver's license along with a motorcycle endorsement.
After the bridge crossing, we invite you to take some time to enjoy the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan and take a ride! For some suggested routes, click here!
A donation will be made to the St. Ignace Community Food Pack Program. The food pack program is a non-profit 501c(3) program operating under the umbrella of Mackinac County Child Protection Roundtable. Its sole purpose is to aleviate childhood hunger in the St. Ignace area.
Schedule subject to change without notice. Registrations may be refunded up to 60 days prior to event.