St. Ignace Fish Feast
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
Come to the celebration! St. Ignace is the home of the 'Great Lakes Fish Fry'. We have something for everyone! By having our event on the city dock you are sitting out in Lake Huron, surrounded on three sides by beautiful blue water, with Mackinac Island as a backdrop! You can sit back, relax, and enjoy a meal while being entertained with live music from The Pub Runners, a perennial favorite at our event.
Tentative schedule of events, beginning at 4:00 p.m., include:
- Fisherman's Memorial Ceremony
- Sampling Area Fish Delicacies prepared by local restaurants
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks Tent
- Dunk Tank, Bounce House, Basketball Toss, Baseball Throw, Washer Toss, Dart Toss, and more!
- Kid's Live Trout Fishing Pond
- Gyotaku - using an actual fish to paint on t-shirts
- Live Musical Entertainment provided by The Pub Runners from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Soundwave DJs Neil & Julie Hill will play music before and after the band
- Fireworks over Moran Bay at dusk!
All activities will take place in the St. Ignace Public Marina and on the City Dock. Admission is $5.00 per person, and FREE for children 5 years of age and under!