St. Ignace Fish Feast
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
Bring your appetite and your fun spirit to the St. Ignace Marina pier, where live music, food, and beverages are offered. They don't call us the 'Home of the Great Lakes Fish Fry' for nothing. Sample fish delicacies prepared by local restaurants, let the kids enjoy a variety of games, or try their luck at the Kid's Trout Fishing Pond. We have something for everyone! With our event being held on the city dock you are surrounded on three sides by the beautiful blue waters of Lake Huron, with Mackinac Island as a backdrop! We top it off with fireworks over the bay at dusk.
Tentative schedule of events, beginning at 4:00 p.m., include:
- Fisherman's Memorial Ceremony
- Sampling Area Fish Delicacies prepared by local restaurants
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks Tent
- Dunk Tank, Bounce House, Basketball Toss, Baseball Throw, Washer Toss, Dart Toss, and more!
- Kid's Live Trout Fishing Pond
- Gyotaku - using an actual fish to paint on t-shirts
- Live Musical Entertainment provided by The Pub Runners from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Soundwave DJs Neil & Julie Hill will play music before and after the band
- Fireworks over Moran Bay at dusk!
All activities will take place in the St. Ignace Public Marina and on the City Dock. Admission is $5.00 per person, and FREE for children 5 years of age and under!