- This event has passed.
St. Ignace Fish Feast
July 21 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
With our event being held on the city dock you are surrounded on three sides by the beautiful blue waters of Lake Huron, with Mackinac Island as a backdrop! We top it off with fireworks over the bay at dusk. We're sorry, but no dogs are allowed in the food area due to health department regulations.
Tentative schedule of events, beginning at 4:00 p.m., include:
- Fisherman's Memorial Ceremony
- Sampling Area Fish Delicacies prepared by local restaurants
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks Tent
- A variety of inflatable bounce houses and slides will be on site! Wristbands can be purchased to participate in any of these games.
- Kid's Live Trout Fishing Pond
- Live musical entertainment from 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Fireworks over Moran Bay at dusk!
All activities will take place in the St. Ignace Public Marina and on the City Dock. Admission is $5.00 per person, and FREE for anyone under the age of 21! Tickets can be purchased for food and drink.