U.P. 4-on-4 Youth Hockey Tournament
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
WE ARE SORRY, BUT DUE TO LACK OF registered TEAMS THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
The St. Ignace Events Committee would like to invite you, your teammates and families to enjoy your experience at this year's U.P. 4-on-4 Youth Hockey Tournament. Enjoy the town atmosphere and socialize with other players and families. With the cooperation of all players, parents, coaches and team officials we are confident that everyone will have a great time at our tournament.
We will have Bantam, Mite, Peewee, and Squirt teams. Divisions will be placed into 8-team groups and flighted accordingly.
- Sanction #: MIT182748513
- Registration fee - $125/team; $99/team if registered by December 31, 2017
- For rules and tournament structure, click here!
- Each player will get a pass for our local tubing hill
- 40 teams maximum
- Minimum number of players per team is 4, maximum of 8
- 3-game minimum; 1 game Friday, 2 games Saturday
- Championship games on Sunday
- Two (2) 20-minute halves
FREE Thursday night clinic with Detroit Red Wing Alumni Craig Coxe
- (Limited availability; must stay in local hotel)
Games will begin at 12:00 Noon on Friday, and 8am on Saturday