U.P. Ice Golf Scramble & Glow Ball Challenge
March 1, 2019 - March 2, 2019
Registration Deadline: February 23rd
- Registration from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Beer Tasting from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Glow Ball Challenge: Dusk/7:00p.m.
- Prizes handed out at 8:00 p.m.
- Registration from 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Shot Gun Start at 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch & Dinner at players' leisure
- Awards handed out when scores are final
33rd U.P. ICE GOLF SCRAMBLE AND GLOW BALL CHALLENGE
GREAT FOOD, FUN AND PRIZES!
Location: Moran Bay, Lake Huron, St. Ignace
Phone: 800-338-6660 Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Join us in St. Ignace Friday March 1 and Saturday March 2, 2019
Entry Fee - $40/person
Entry fee includes Friday and Saturday activities:
Glow Ball 'Closest to the Pin' Contest
Unique Player Gift (must attend Friday activities to receive gift)
Lunch and Dinner
and Kewadin Casino Voucher available at all St. Ignace hotels.
No need to drive once you arrive!
The St. Ignace Events Committee provides participants with a FREE Trolley shuttle during the weekend in St. Ignace only.
From Friday, March 1 at 5:00 p.m. to Saturday, March 2 at 4:00 p.m., the Trolley shuttle will bring players to St. Ignace Visitors Bureau and Chamber of Commerce member businesses, including Lodging, Restaurants/Bars, Shops and More.